- J.R.R. Tolkien’s Great Grandson Makes His Filmmaking Debut in Santa Barbara
- In a Rare Treat, the Boston Symphony Orchestra Comes to Santa Barbara (but without James Levine!)
- Santa Maria Non-Profit Teaches English and Changes Lives
- The Santa Barbara Children’s Chorus Hits the Big Time with La Bohème
- Mind and Body Therapy… on Horses!!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
LISTEN In 1968, just a few years before his death, J.R.R. Tolkien sold the movie rights to his famous Lord of the Rings trilogy for a mere 10,000 pounds ($24,000 at the time), plus 7.5% of future revenues. And when … Continue reading