- J.R.R. Tolkien’s Great Grandson Makes His Filmmaking Debut in Santa Barbara
- In a Rare Treat, the Boston Symphony Orchestra Comes to Santa Barbara (but without James Levine!)
- Santa Maria Non-Profit Teaches English and Changes Lives
- The Santa Barbara Children’s Chorus Hits the Big Time with La Bohème
- Mind and Body Therapy… on Horses!!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The Santa Barbara Choral Society organized a national “rolling” Requiem (as in Mozart!) for the 10th anniversary of 9/11. More than 60 choruses from New England to Hawaii will perform the piece beginning at 3pm local time. I talked to a few of the singers who had touching stories. Continue reading